- Brands – media platforms. A mapping tool.
- Holidays = discovery
- Brand “Latvia” and its role in Europe
- Brands as infrastructure
- Simon Anholt challenges Europe to redefine its brand purpose
- Notes from the conference. Rebranding Parex bank to Citadele.
- A Chinese Tour Guide’s View on European Economy
- Convenient Hong Kong
- Sell me this car while I’m renting it
- An Undeveloped Development Education in the Developed World
- A New Dimension to Marketing Bio-Farming
- Life is your stage. Perform.
- Winter Homework: Digital Country Marketing
- A Brand Value of an Individual Man
Tag Archives: World Cup
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on June 16, 2010.
As the World Cup rolled out last week, two major sports brands Adidas and Nike were showing off their muscles and bragging who is a global sales leader in football. While Adidas have the most of its shirts in the tournament (12 out of 32 teams) and the official ball, Nike predicts that its new [...]
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on May 20, 2010.
This is an update to yesterdays post. Nike & “Write the future” campaign shows how to play at the A-level league. It’s epic. It’s on insights. It’s powerful. The World Cup really is the most powerful event on earth.
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on May 19, 2010.
World Cup is a fascinating and powerful event. First, probably this is the world’s only event where all human emotions are in one place. There is everything: love, hate, anger, peace, supremacy, democracy, sharing, jealousy, global friendship, nationalism, dedication, weakness, triumph, defeat, hope, disappointment, passion, fear, frustration, support and much more. These emotions are extremely [...]