- Brands – media platforms. A mapping tool.
- Holidays = discovery
- Brand “Latvia” and its role in Europe
- Brands as infrastructure
- Simon Anholt challenges Europe to redefine its brand purpose
- Notes from the conference. Rebranding Parex bank to Citadele.
- A Chinese Tour Guide’s View on European Economy
- Convenient Hong Kong
- Sell me this car while I’m renting it
- An Undeveloped Development Education in the Developed World
- A New Dimension to Marketing Bio-Farming
- Life is your stage. Perform.
- Winter Homework: Digital Country Marketing
- A Brand Value of an Individual Man
Tag Archives: Wolff Olins
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on August 9, 2010.
Citadele – a new banking brand based in Riga, Latvia – was launched on August 1, 2010 as the result of restructuring Parex bank – the good assets were split from the toxic assets. I was leading this re-branding strategy and identity project. In this blog post I am sharing a short background story [...]