- Brands – media platforms. A mapping tool.
- Holidays = discovery
- Brand “Latvia” and its role in Europe
- Brands as infrastructure
- Simon Anholt challenges Europe to redefine its brand purpose
- Notes from the conference. Rebranding Parex bank to Citadele.
- A Chinese Tour Guide’s View on European Economy
- Convenient Hong Kong
- Sell me this car while I’m renting it
- An Undeveloped Development Education in the Developed World
- A New Dimension to Marketing Bio-Farming
- Life is your stage. Perform.
- Winter Homework: Digital Country Marketing
- A Brand Value of an Individual Man
Tag Archives: reputation crisis
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on May 28, 2011.
Recently I was speaking at “Back in Focus” conference in Tallinn where I presented a case study of rebranding Parex bank to Citadele. (I wrote briefly on this back in August ‘10) Here is a top line summary of my presentation: Problem: Banks were a symbol of trust and credibility until Sep 15, 2008 when [...]