- Brands – media platforms. A mapping tool.
- Holidays = discovery
- Brand “Latvia” and its role in Europe
- Brands as infrastructure
- Simon Anholt challenges Europe to redefine its brand purpose
- Notes from the conference. Rebranding Parex bank to Citadele.
- A Chinese Tour Guide’s View on European Economy
- Convenient Hong Kong
- Sell me this car while I’m renting it
- An Undeveloped Development Education in the Developed World
- A New Dimension to Marketing Bio-Farming
- Life is your stage. Perform.
- Winter Homework: Digital Country Marketing
- A Brand Value of an Individual Man
Tag Archives: Nation Branding
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on April 25, 2012.
Few months ago I met with Latvian Institute and we talked about the value of brand, future options for the brand “Latvia” and its role in Europe. Here is a brief recap of our conversation.
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on October 20, 2011.
Simon Anholt, Policy & Brand Advisor, was a keynote speaker at the European Public Communications conference in Brussels, 19-20 Oct 2011. His speech was provocative and trended a buzz. Simon Anholt challenged the EU of developing a brand by redefining its lost purpose. Also, pointed that government officials should think and act more like brand [...]
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on September 10, 2010.
I visited Croatia this summer. Already before landing there I knew I would write this blog. There were couple of thoughts on country marketing that burst in my mind while I was planning the trip. Croatia is a very beautiful country. With no hesitation am enthusiastic to suggest planning one of your next holidays there. [...]
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on June 14, 2010.
A concept of nation branding is relatively new. It says that a country’s reputation can be built and managed just like any other brand. In a nutshell, brands are built on a proposition, attributes and behavioural manners. The role of brands is to create a new meaning in products, experiences and services. The critics of [...]