- Brands – media platforms. A mapping tool.
- Holidays = discovery
- Brand “Latvia” and its role in Europe
- Brands as infrastructure
- Simon Anholt challenges Europe to redefine its brand purpose
- Notes from the conference. Rebranding Parex bank to Citadele.
- A Chinese Tour Guide’s View on European Economy
- Convenient Hong Kong
- Sell me this car while I’m renting it
- An Undeveloped Development Education in the Developed World
- A New Dimension to Marketing Bio-Farming
- Life is your stage. Perform.
- Winter Homework: Digital Country Marketing
- A Brand Value of an Individual Man
Tag Archives: meaningful brand index
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on November 13, 2011.
Havas Media have published their annual The Meaningful Brand Index (MBi) where one of their top featured findings says that most of the respondents would not care if 70% of the brands ceased overnight. I find it alarming. On a first glimpse and in the short run the response can be understandable. People may [...]