- Brands – media platforms. A mapping tool.
- Holidays = discovery
- Brand “Latvia” and its role in Europe
- Brands as infrastructure
- Simon Anholt challenges Europe to redefine its brand purpose
- Notes from the conference. Rebranding Parex bank to Citadele.
- A Chinese Tour Guide’s View on European Economy
- Convenient Hong Kong
- Sell me this car while I’m renting it
- An Undeveloped Development Education in the Developed World
- A New Dimension to Marketing Bio-Farming
- Life is your stage. Perform.
- Winter Homework: Digital Country Marketing
- A Brand Value of an Individual Man
Tag Archives: Latvia
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on April 25, 2012.
Few months ago I met with Latvian Institute and we talked about the value of brand, future options for the brand “Latvia” and its role in Europe. Here is a brief recap of our conversation.
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on May 28, 2011.
Recently I was speaking at “Back in Focus” conference in Tallinn where I presented a case study of rebranding Parex bank to Citadele. (I wrote briefly on this back in August ‘10) Here is a top line summary of my presentation: Problem: Banks were a symbol of trust and credibility until Sep 15, 2008 when [...]
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on August 9, 2010.
Citadele – a new banking brand based in Riga, Latvia – was launched on August 1, 2010 as the result of restructuring Parex bank – the good assets were split from the toxic assets. I was leading this re-branding strategy and identity project. In this blog post I am sharing a short background story [...]
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on June 14, 2010.
A concept of nation branding is relatively new. It says that a country’s reputation can be built and managed just like any other brand. In a nutshell, brands are built on a proposition, attributes and behavioural manners. The role of brands is to create a new meaning in products, experiences and services. The critics of [...]