- Brands – media platforms. A mapping tool.
- Holidays = discovery
- Brand “Latvia” and its role in Europe
- Brands as infrastructure
- Simon Anholt challenges Europe to redefine its brand purpose
- Notes from the conference. Rebranding Parex bank to Citadele.
- A Chinese Tour Guide’s View on European Economy
- Convenient Hong Kong
- Sell me this car while I’m renting it
- An Undeveloped Development Education in the Developed World
- A New Dimension to Marketing Bio-Farming
- Life is your stage. Perform.
- Winter Homework: Digital Country Marketing
- A Brand Value of an Individual Man
Tag Archives: Festival of Europe
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on May 9, 2010.
On May 8 the key European institutions in Brussels were open to public. I took the opportunity to visit few office sites where various institutions, directorates and divisions were presenting themselves. The idea as such to connect with society is wonderful. However, its execution another year in a row showed that Europe is inefficient, complex [...]