- Brands – media platforms. A mapping tool.
- Holidays = discovery
- Brand “Latvia” and its role in Europe
- Brands as infrastructure
- Simon Anholt challenges Europe to redefine its brand purpose
- Notes from the conference. Rebranding Parex bank to Citadele.
- A Chinese Tour Guide’s View on European Economy
- Convenient Hong Kong
- Sell me this car while I’m renting it
- An Undeveloped Development Education in the Developed World
- A New Dimension to Marketing Bio-Farming
- Life is your stage. Perform.
- Winter Homework: Digital Country Marketing
- A Brand Value of an Individual Man
Tag Archives: EU's communication
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on August 23, 2010.
After few weeks on a road return to Brussels initially seemed without much of change. But then one installation (pictured above) grabbed my attention. It is breaking well predictable and rigid status quo of a city that is struggling with its identity. One of the headlines is shouting “Are you afraid of change?” Apparently, this [...]