- Brands – media platforms. A mapping tool.
- Holidays = discovery
- Brand “Latvia” and its role in Europe
- Brands as infrastructure
- Simon Anholt challenges Europe to redefine its brand purpose
- Notes from the conference. Rebranding Parex bank to Citadele.
- A Chinese Tour Guide’s View on European Economy
- Convenient Hong Kong
- Sell me this car while I’m renting it
- An Undeveloped Development Education in the Developed World
- A New Dimension to Marketing Bio-Farming
- Life is your stage. Perform.
- Winter Homework: Digital Country Marketing
- A Brand Value of an Individual Man
Tag Archives: customer service
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on January 24, 2011.
I have recently returned from a short trip to Hong Kong. It’s a very special city to me. I have both – respect and thrill toward this Asian metropolis. I lived there and went to school. This was my second trip in many years since the graduation. Land in Hong Kong and you will not [...]