- Brands – media platforms. A mapping tool.
- Holidays = discovery
- Brand “Latvia” and its role in Europe
- Brands as infrastructure
- Simon Anholt challenges Europe to redefine its brand purpose
- Notes from the conference. Rebranding Parex bank to Citadele.
- A Chinese Tour Guide’s View on European Economy
- Convenient Hong Kong
- Sell me this car while I’m renting it
- An Undeveloped Development Education in the Developed World
- A New Dimension to Marketing Bio-Farming
- Life is your stage. Perform.
- Winter Homework: Digital Country Marketing
- A Brand Value of an Individual Man
Tag Archives: Brand Identity
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on August 20, 2010.
I wrote already about the AOL’s rebrand. In that blog entry I focused on a rebrand more as on business reengineering. Also, I briefly touched that AOL’s new identity was widely discussed and on many occasions seen as very controversial. Identity of any brand is just one element what drives brand equity, as it is [...]
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on August 9, 2010.
Citadele – a new banking brand based in Riga, Latvia – was launched on August 1, 2010 as the result of restructuring Parex bank – the good assets were split from the toxic assets. I was leading this re-branding strategy and identity project. In this blog post I am sharing a short background story [...]
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on May 9, 2010.
On May 8 the key European institutions in Brussels were open to public. I took the opportunity to visit few office sites where various institutions, directorates and divisions were presenting themselves. The idea as such to connect with society is wonderful. However, its execution another year in a row showed that Europe is inefficient, complex [...]