- Brands – media platforms. A mapping tool.
- Holidays = discovery
- Brand “Latvia” and its role in Europe
- Brands as infrastructure
- Simon Anholt challenges Europe to redefine its brand purpose
- Notes from the conference. Rebranding Parex bank to Citadele.
- A Chinese Tour Guide’s View on European Economy
- Convenient Hong Kong
- Sell me this car while I’m renting it
- An Undeveloped Development Education in the Developed World
- A New Dimension to Marketing Bio-Farming
- Life is your stage. Perform.
- Winter Homework: Digital Country Marketing
- A Brand Value of an Individual Man
Tag Archives: Brand Experience
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on September 5, 2012.
As the holiday period kicked-off in late June, Financial Times Fast Lane columnist Tyler Brule suggested (read the full article here) that it would be more useful for corporations to place their managers “into the small business wilderness and let them run their own enterprise for a month or two” as part of the [...]
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on November 10, 2010.
Today I received a promotional email from a car rental company I used earlier this summer. The email did not earn my long attention. However, it reminded me of a thought that has been popping up my mind every time I rent a car. My question is: “Is there a way to re-design a car [...]
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on April 23, 2010.
Northeast blackout on August 14, 2003 affected more than 50 million people both in Ontario, Canada and eight states in U.S. The night was spent not only total darkness but also cut off from hundreds of other basic everyday needs. The power was fully restored by August 16. This was the biggest blackout in U.S. [...]