- Brands – media platforms. A mapping tool.
- Holidays = discovery
- Brand “Latvia” and its role in Europe
- Brands as infrastructure
- Simon Anholt challenges Europe to redefine its brand purpose
- Notes from the conference. Rebranding Parex bank to Citadele.
- A Chinese Tour Guide’s View on European Economy
- Convenient Hong Kong
- Sell me this car while I’m renting it
- An Undeveloped Development Education in the Developed World
- A New Dimension to Marketing Bio-Farming
- Life is your stage. Perform.
- Winter Homework: Digital Country Marketing
- A Brand Value of an Individual Man
Tag Archives: ad
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on April 14, 2010.
Nike latest commercial featuring Tiger Woods is epic. This case with Tiger Woods at large reflects human side of brands who strive to create themselves a world of comfort that is made up of values they believe in, people they hang out, things they do, consume, etc. Being in comfort also means avoiding conflicts or [...]