- Brands – media platforms. A mapping tool.
- Holidays = discovery
- Brand “Latvia” and its role in Europe
- Brands as infrastructure
- Simon Anholt challenges Europe to redefine its brand purpose
- Notes from the conference. Rebranding Parex bank to Citadele.
- A Chinese Tour Guide’s View on European Economy
- Convenient Hong Kong
- Sell me this car while I’m renting it
- An Undeveloped Development Education in the Developed World
- A New Dimension to Marketing Bio-Farming
- Life is your stage. Perform.
- Winter Homework: Digital Country Marketing
- A Brand Value of an Individual Man
Category Archives: Communication
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on February 22, 2013.
There was a time when brands saw the role for their communications to be strictly controlled, one-way and reactive. Times have changed. Successful brands earn their reputation by being system and behavior designers, curators, publishers and developers. Brands are on the journey to become media platforms. Recently I was working on a brief assignment to [...]
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on November 9, 2010.
The closing scene of The Social Network movie captures an importance of a brand’s perception and how communication impacts it. Mark Zuckerberg in the interview to The New Yorker have said that he is not planning to see the movie and responded, “I know the real story.” So, let’s assume the movie is a fiction. [...]
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on August 23, 2010.
After few weeks on a road return to Brussels initially seemed without much of change. But then one installation (pictured above) grabbed my attention. It is breaking well predictable and rigid status quo of a city that is struggling with its identity. One of the headlines is shouting “Are you afraid of change?” Apparently, this [...]
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on April 26, 2010.
April 2010 has turned out to be very remarkable and has left visible footprints in a history of global development. Firstly, the launch of iPad – a mobile device that is transforming a future of computing (and beyond) starting from day one. Secondly, the Eyjafjallajokul volcano has explicitly pointed that we not only need a [...]