- Brands – media platforms. A mapping tool.
- Holidays = discovery
- Brand “Latvia” and its role in Europe
- Brands as infrastructure
- Simon Anholt challenges Europe to redefine its brand purpose
- Notes from the conference. Rebranding Parex bank to Citadele.
- A Chinese Tour Guide’s View on European Economy
- Convenient Hong Kong
- Sell me this car while I’m renting it
- An Undeveloped Development Education in the Developed World
- A New Dimension to Marketing Bio-Farming
- Life is your stage. Perform.
- Winter Homework: Digital Country Marketing
- A Brand Value of an Individual Man
Category Archives: Brand Value
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on November 13, 2011.
Havas Media have published their annual The Meaningful Brand Index (MBi) where one of their top featured findings says that most of the respondents would not care if 70% of the brands ceased overnight. I find it alarming. On a first glimpse and in the short run the response can be understandable. People may [...]
Written by ruearchimede. Posted on September 8, 2010.
These two charts bellow have something in common. A brand value has a direct impact on a stock price. On August 6, 2010 Mark Hurd resigned his CEO position at Hewlett Packard. On September 6/7, 2010 news are out that Oracle appoints Mark Hurd as their new co-president. HP stock moves: Oracle stock moves: